03 Oct Afraid of Being Judged?
Recently I have been asking my Dad for help on sales, he’s is currently celebrating 30 years in business doing multiple 7 figures…so he knows a thing or two about it.
If we are in sales, or run a business, most of us have accepted that getting in front of people to tell our story is part of the deal. And we have accepted that to do that we risk being judged.
But we know selling our product or service to the customer who needs it the most…makes it all worth it.
So how do we tell our story to 10X the amount of people a week without cloning technology? I think you know what I am going to say! ONLINE VIDEO!
If you’re READY to get over your fear of being judged and get your story in front of more people, join us for our LIVE Video Marketing 101 workshop on October 17th, from 7:30 – 11:30 AM at the Commons on Champa.
This event is for you if…
- You’re interested in creating video for your business, but confused on how to get started.
- You’ve hired a video professional in the past and were disappointed in how it turned out (even though you can’t quite put your finger on why).
- You have dabbled a bit on your own, shot or edited a few things, but it felt like a big waste of time for a video that wasn’t all that great.
- You know that knowledge is power, and want to learn the best practices in video marketing.
If this is you, we would love to invite you to Video Marketing 101. A workshop over breakfast where we will be covering:
- How to plan a video strategy that helps convert shoppers into sales.
- Which videos to make first and why.
- How to create compelling video content on any budget.
- The basics of equipment and what to look for when hiring a video crew or filming yourself.
We promise you will leave with a plan, a script and confidence to shoot or hire the right team for your video project.
Sign up today and get the early bird pricing.